Quote Originally Posted by Erik W. Treves View Post
Mark

1. Could the headers have been installed on the engine out of the chassis and then lowered in? (this will help me on my build plan)

I would just plan on installing the headers as you put the engine in - like normal full length header installs the headers are just laying in the engine compartment as you place the engine in

2. What size wheels (including offset) and tires used?

255/45/18's Toyo's - not sure on the wheel spacing but FFR is pretty consistent with the 6.5 BS since it's all mustang stuff - running 1.5 spacer in the back

3. What size are the Stage 8 bolts (thread size and length)? Also, what style lock flange on the Stage 8, e.g., the tear drop lock flange or the crescent shape ones?

Tear drop spacers - I just went on Summit and looked up coyote header bolts

I'll reverse my motor mount bolts for header clearance..... Will you suggest to FF to add that to there install manual? Is there enough room for header glass wrap?

Yes there is room to put header wrap - as far as reversing the mounts.... anything is possible I suppose - the motor mounts only bolt to the block one way on the coyote - the brackets can be reversed - but then you would need a new driveshaft and I am not sure how you would do the lower radiator hose - the crank pulley will be VERY close to the steering rack, you will need another transmission mount as well for the chassis. The exhaust bends will be in the wrong places - so those would need to be redone as well. So basically it would seem to me on the back of the napkin planning that this wouldn't be as simple as flipping motor mounts - it's a full custom install.... I am not afraid of it myself - but one would need to go into this plan eyes wide open... in the end the current FFR headers fit - but it's your build plan and FFR gives you 2 doors to walk through - book build or custom build.... I rarely walk through the book build door myself....
On the last item.... I wan ONLY referring to reversing the bolts as I noted, i.e., the bolts enter the mount from the rear side with the nuts on the front side to give more room between bolt head and header.

Thanks Mark