BigDanSubaru,
Welcome to the forum and the process.
Are you going to drop the tail of the tranny? You can also drop the tail less if you raise the engine mounts higher. If you don't know why you should drop the tail I'll send you the link. You haven't mentioned modifying the frame for it so I'm not sure you've read the threads on it.

What is your plan for driving the car? Street only, street and track- HPDE, Autox, time trials...up to wheel to wheel? No matter which it is, your head being above the roll bar while strapped in a race harness that keeps you rigid vertically in the seat is a bad idea.

Think on this pic for a bit. A Corvette C6 Z06 with the factory integrated "roll hoop". I had a Z06 and felt perfectly safe driving it on the track, I had no idea it could collapse like this. The driver and passenger walked away with no injuries because they had the oem 3 point seatbelts which allowed them to bend inward as the roof forced their heads down. The car was only going 70mph as they entered the track for an HPDE day. If they had been strapped in race harnesses I'm certain the passenger would have been critically injured.

The 818 roll bar probably wouldn't collapse like this. But your head above the bar + the top of the helmet above that is going to put a lot of force on your neck if you ever roll it.
In short, if you came to a track where I am instructing I wouldn't get in the car with you because my head would be above yours.

Sorry to be a downer, but I'd feel awful if something happened to a young father and I hadn't said anything while it could still be remedied.