Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for headlights

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a concept drawing. Never seen anything like those. I hope you find them.
    33 Hot Rod Stage 1, Gen.2 ordered 11/11/2021 started June 12, 2022, LS3 E-Rod crate engine, Tremec TKX, 8.8 WITH 3.55 Ratio and limited slip with 31 spline axles.17X8 and18x10 Race Star wheels wrapped in Conti Extreme contact DWS tires, Mustang Cobra brakes all around. Electric PS and AC. Hard top, electric windows and bike fenders. First Start 5/31/2023. Go-Kart 6/2/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    They look like a stylized, customized version of later model headlights - if they exist anywhere besides a computer rendering. You could try searching eBay, Speedway, etc. to find something similar, and don't restrict the search to Ford parts. Or, if you are feeling adventurous, they look like parts that could be built in fiberglass. Lots of videos on YouTube teaching the process.

Keith HR #894

Post Thanks / Like
    They remind me of upside down motorcycle headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by progmgr1 View Post
    They look like a stylized, customized version of later model headlights - if they exist anywhere besides a computer rendering. You could try searching eBay, Speedway, etc. to find something similar, and don't restrict the search to Ford parts. Or, if you are feeling adventurous, they look like parts that could be built in fiberglass. Lots of videos on YouTube teaching the process
    Keith HR #894
    From what I found, they look like a customized Woodlite. Used to be on old Cords and Auburns. I was thinking of getting 37/39 ford buckets and cleaning them up to use externally. Just trying to get something different than the regular round ones.