About bolts loosening - my car had started pulling left under acceleration and darting right when I would lift for a shift. I've got nearly 3Kmiles on her. It was getting scary so I did another string alignment on it and it got a lot worse. I took it to an alignment shop and they got it straight but discovered that with it up in the air, you could shake the left rear wheel substantially. Pretty scary stuff. I got it home and found a lot of loose bolts. The jesus bolt through the lateral arms was the worst of them. I know I had all of them tight. I used AN bolts and nylocks in place of the FFR supplied grade 5 hardware and even some of those loosened. Never seen that before. I used aftermarket transverse arms with rod end bearings instead of the rubber bushings so maybe the shock loads and vibration got to them. I'm going to start checking all the suspension bolts every thousand miles until I start to trust it more. It'd be nice to be able to do them on oil changes. I do drive it hard on canyon roads. Lots of side loads.

Ed