FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New to Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy New to Forum

Hi, I'm Mitch. I have a 2016 Hot Rod Kit. Mostly in a go-kart state. Lost motivation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mitch. Welcome (back?) pick yourself up, dust yourself and the car off and get at 'er....

Let us know if there is anything we can help with...

Steve
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel bad. I lost motivation on my 2nd build about a month into it...was just having a hard time getting jazzed about all the aluminum drilling and riveting....got me thinking I purchased the kit as an impulse. I took a few weeks off, and got the itch again. There's no timeline, here...just chip away at it when you get interested again. Once you have it on the road, you'll be glad you stayed the course.

Also, let us know where you are in the country; there's likely builders near you that would help for beer and pizza on the weekends! Would be a great way to kickstart your project!

Greg
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker (in the process of building it now), EFI System - Holley Sniper 2 and Hyperspark, or maybe Edelbrok Pro Flow 4...undecided, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

4. Likes FF33rod liked this post