Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Holley Easy Level Sender work around..

Post Thanks / Like

Holley Easy Level Sender work around..

Ok... back when I bought my classic instruments I checked the box for this option.. seems pretty neat and more reliable than the traditional float/resistance method. Had no idea I'd have to have an "industry standard" five hole mounting flange to mount the sensor to. Needless to say, I had already purchased long before the kit arrived and I still want to use it. I'd really prefer not to drill into the fuel tank because I don't want to constantly worry I didn't get all the filings out of it. Not only that.. the tank walls are so thin I don't think they could be tapped for threads anyway. Anyone out there already come up with an elegant solution to this particular problem? I called and spoke with a Holley tech who was for lack of a better expression, baffled at the question. For those wondering its Holley Part No 19-250. Lidar fuel level sender.
    MkIV Complete - Dart 427/TKX/Sniper II/IRS from Forte

Post Thanks / Like
    I think those are neat. I've used similar devices and RF sensors in industrial applications. I think you'll have to design an adapter and have it made which wouldn't be too difficult.
    My build thread https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...Roadster-Build

Thread on Stainless Steel AN brake lines.

Thread on fasteners and torque wrenches.