Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Mark III Cobra Owner

Post Thanks / Like

New Mark III Cobra Owner

Well I've been bouncing around this forum for a couple of weeks. I just took possession of a Mark III 2 days ago involving a trade with my Corvette. What a world of difference between the Facebook Corvette forum I was on. Everyone on here seems happy to help. Not so on Facebook. If I can post questions on here to help me fine tune my car I'm grateful. Hate to search in the thousands of records and receipts I took possession of 2 days ago when I would like to start working bugs out now. My car has FE427. 4 spd toploader. It's in great shape but can be made better as most Car guy's understand. Just introducing myself before I start with some posts. I'm in san jose ca. Name is Ron. Damn glad to meet ya

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome.
    you can learn a lot about the builder by the quality of the work you can see. if it's hastily put together, you might want to do further digging into other parts that you can't see.
    this forum is full of very helpful folks who are happy to chime in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome welcome!

Dunno what is up with Corvette owners. Any time I go to a car show they won't give me the time of day and so more intent on smearing the Cobra.. /shrug I even stopped going to a local weekly show cause every time I pull in the Corvette owners just want to be rude..
    MK3 Challenge Car, Boss 347, Sniper 2 EFI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 427FE View Post
    Well I've been bouncing around this forum for a couple of weeks. I just took possession of a Mark III 2 days ago involving a trade with my Corvette. What a world of difference between the Facebook Corvette forum I was on. Everyone on here seems happy to help. Not so on Facebook. If I can post questions on here to help me fine tune my car I'm grateful. Hate to search in the thousands of records and receipts I took possession of 2 days ago when I would like to start working bugs out now. My car has FE427. 4 spd toploader. It's in great shape but can be made better as most Car guy's understand. Just introducing myself before I start with some posts. I'm in san jose ca. Name is Ron. Damn glad to meet ya
    We have a few that meet every Sat. morning at Los Gatos Diner before 8am. One has a FE with HP setup and he has a Corvette too! We've been around this and former forums for 25yrs. Stop by.
    I'm just a victim of a thousand physic wars!
    www.weendoggy.com/cobra.htm