Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 10th of a GTM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sk7500 View Post
    I suggest the thick body for you. Don't you drive right through Bakersfield on your way to Thunderhill?
    Whenever I go to TH I fly in. 11 hour drives are not real compatible with a regular day job.

I do, however, usually make the 6 hour drive up to Buttonwillow. Maybe we can meet up again at one of the future races there? I don't know when the next one is that PDG will be attending, but I'm sure we will be there in the next few months...maybe you should just mail them to me.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Whenever I go to TH I fly in. 11 hour drives are not real compatible with a regular day job.

I do, however, usually make the 6 hour drive up to Buttonwillow. Maybe we can meet up again at one of the future races there? I don't know when the next one is that PDG will be attending, but I'm sure we will be there in the next few months...maybe you should just mail them to me.
    What!! You cant drive 11 hours of boring freeway and LA traffic, race for 24 hours and then 11 more hours of freeway and LA traffic in one weekend? I'll ask the UPS truck driver if he minds driving from Bakersfield to San Diego.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha, sweet. But you should also make a model with hood louvers and the FFR roof scoop. Cause then eventually, when i order mine down the track, with this wing it'll look exactly like it