Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: MK4 #8442 Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rick,

My name is David Cashio, I admire your start. Looking forward to following your build. My MK4 was due for 10/4/14 and almost identical to yours. Im using the coyote powerplant instead. Are you planning any modifications or alterations? Please keep us informed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashiocons View Post
    Rick,

My name is David Cashio, I admire your start. Looking forward to following your build. My MK4 was due for 10/4/14 and almost identical to yours. Im using the coyote powerplant instead. Are you planning any modifications or alterations? Please keep us informed.
    Hi David, My first build so I'm going to keep it pretty simple. Kinda old school appearance is my liking. was going to do the glove box but Washington state requires defrosters so I'm installing the heater kit in place of the glove box. I'm doing the Breeze front battery box mount and their upper and lower radiator hoses. Fortes mechanical throttle linkage and his drive shaft loop. as far as modifications just the rear quick jack setup. Good luck with your build I took this picture last Friday at FFR of the Coyote motor. clean install.
    Coyote.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Some updates to the 331 build. Camshaft is a Comp Cams XE282HR duration @ .050 int. 232 exh. 240 Lift int. .565 exh. .574 lobe separation 112 Heads are AFR 185 with 58cc combustion chambers, Comp cams roller tip 1.6 rockers and Ford racing push rods.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rmiller64; 10-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.

4. Likes Megascott liked this post