Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jason's 33 "Scootin' Thunder"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, nice software to be able to do that rendering - I guess due to your profession. I like the color scheme and the mods you have planned. I like option B on the wheels. Its a little more open. C is nice too, but doesn't fit the theme as well. I'd probably choose A on the rendering. The black part of the hood seems a little too much. Besides, then you ave to deal with the glossy black - impossible to keep swirl free and clean. I'm just finishing mine and jealous that you are just now getting started. It was great fun and learned a lot along the way.
    Bill
    '33HR #522, LS3, TKO 500, Boyd's Tank, QA1 Shocks, Double Roll Bars

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBill View Post
    Wow, nice software to be able to do that rendering - I guess due to your profession. I like the color scheme and the mods you have planned. I like option B on the wheels. Its a little more open. C is nice too, but doesn't fit the theme as well. I'd probably choose A on the rendering. The black part of the hood seems a little too much. Besides, then you ave to deal with the glossy black - impossible to keep swirl free and clean. I'm just finishing mine and jealous that you are just now getting started. It was great fun and learned a lot along the way.
    Thank you bill, Maya come in handy. It helps alot to build the car digitally first. I feel like iv problem solved a lot of issues already. I really like the roll bars that you have in your build and planing to add the same with 1.5" bars and no the 2" ones in your build. how did you decide what was center for your placement of the hoops?
    My build site : www.ScootinThunder33.com