Quote Originally Posted by Frank818 View Post
For the TB, if you move the pedal, does the % change or really stays locked at 20% all the time no many at what physical position the pedal is?
I did make a little head way with it last night. 20% is the "resting" position for the TB. If I manually move the blade it changes, so the tps is bang on. The problem is the calibration wizard didn't really work the way it should've. I can adjust the P.I.D values and bias %, but without a reasonable starting point I'm flying blind. I played with it a bit, but I'm so far off that when I did get it to move with the pedal, it wanted to go to positions it couldn't and made some terrible sounds. This was what the engineer sent my contact at AEM about my logs;

"Based on the logs from that RX7, I think both the values and the breakpoints in the DBW_Bias table are wrong,
It looks like the DBW_Bias table is set to use E46 BMW throttle values... the E46 throttles have an odd actuator, so those settings are unlikely to work well with any other DBW throttle."

So I've requested they give me some better numbers to work with as a starting point. One of the main reasons I chose the infinity ecu was because of its DBW support, and the reason I chose the LS3 TB was because it was one they supported.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenSailor View Post
That is true, I should have been more clear, a constant 13.0v at idle.

Canadian, one other thing to look at is the voltage on the ACC pin, with the switch turned to that position with the engine not running. If you see apx. 1v that is good. Then with the the engine at idle, if the ACC pin to ground reads in the 12.9v-13.5v range, you could hook up "L" to ACC. This should satisfy the transistor in the voltage regulator, allowing it to charge the battery when the voltage drops.
I will try that today. I seen some places online that "s" can go directly to "b" instead of to the battery. Any thoughts on that?