Just want to expand a bit on what DaveS53 mentioned above about the control arms (bars) setting level. It's important to handling that the lower control arms are level. If not you will experience roll steer and the more out of level or angle you have the worse it will get. If you're not familiar with the concept of "roll steer" Google it and look for a site that has a graphic. The original FFR chassis has very limited adjustment for this and with the variety of "ride height" figures I've seen tossed around with no regard to the tire diameter or the affect it has on the angle on these lower control arms I suspect there are many FFR vehicles on the road with varying degrees of roll steer. I set my 33HR up to run 30" diameter tires but there is nothing on the rear of my car that is FFR original. If you want to stray from the norm AND want your car to handle well, it's going to take a great deal of modification to "go big or go home". More than simply cutting fenders and jacking up the rear end for clearance. Remember, the rear suspension is a system and when you make a change in one area you affect another. And the car is made up of several systems that have to work in concert with each other.