Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Retirement Day!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhelms56 View Post
    RJD...your build looks remarkably similar to mine. Do you have a build thread?
    No, I've put a lot of pictures in my photo album with the intention to do a thread, but never got to it.
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RJD View Post
    No, I've put a lot of pictures in my photo album with the intention to do a thread, but never got to it.
    I'll have to check them out. BTW...I was in the airline business for a while as well. PIT and LGA-based A-320 FO with US Airways. 9/11 cut that career short though. Went into civil service after that and never looked back. Looks like there are a lot of pilots on the board.

Best...Jeff
    MK4 complete kit w/powder coated chassis, FFR power steering, 3-link solid Moser rear end w/ cast aluminum cover, low-back vintage racing seats, BluePrint 306 Carb, hydraulic clutch, CNC triple reservoir, Breeze radiator mounts and fan shroud, Metco drive loop, Derale PS cooler, CF dash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhelms56 View Post
    I'll have to check them out. BTW...I was in the airline business for a while as well. PIT and LGA-based A-320 FO with US Airways. 9/11 cut that career short though. Went into civil service after that and never looked back. Looks like there are a lot of pilots on the board.

Best...Jeff
    Nice. I'm on the A-320 as well - fun airplane. Love the job, but it doesn't leave a lot of free time to work on the car.
    Last edited by RJD; 03-29-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.