BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New to forum and looking for my first FF 33 coupe roadster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may be interested in selling you mine to build another. It is somewhat unique in that the drivetrain is old school with a rebuilt 364 Buick nailhead engine, Buick 400 transmission. Has the convertible top, FFR deluxe nose and hood (32 radiator shell), power steering, stock interior. This was my 8th FFR build (5 roadsters, 1 coupe, 1 GTM and the 33).
    Car is painted green candy with silver sides and if anything is not 100% perfect it is the paint (beautiful at 5' in the bright sun but does have some minor imperfections). Has approximately 1000 miles and is titled in Massachusetts. Let me know.

Senior Member golfobsessed71@gmail.com's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cob427sc View Post
    I may be interested in selling you mine to build another. It is somewhat unique in that the drivetrain is old school with a rebuilt 364 Buick nailhead engine, Buick 400 transmission. Has the convertible top, FFR deluxe nose and hood (32 radiator shell), power steering, stock interior. This was my 8th FFR build (5 roadsters, 1 coupe, 1 GTM and the 33).
    Car is painted green candy with silver sides and if anything is not 100% perfect it is the paint (beautiful at 5' in the bright sun but does have some minor imperfections). Has approximately 1000 miles and is titled in Massachusetts. Let me know.
    Thanks so much, probably not what I'm looking for, hoping for a bit more traditional in drive train

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cob427sc View Post
    Thanks for reaching out, don't mind a little old school but would like more traditional with Ford or Chevy drive train... Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Option

I have a MK III with a stroker 383, injected with a pro m throtle body, tremec 3550 4 disc brakes, power steering and a lemans hard top.
    Needs some final work on the hood and paint on hard top.
    Konis coil over,4 link, and sway bar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you but really looking for the 33 hot rod

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a gen 1 33 with about 800 miles. LS 3 , automatic , heat and ac , in primer ready for paint. will send pics to email address if u are interested