Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: New member from Puyallup, WA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Qballz, I am helping a guy that is around here and doing a cobra build at the Auburn Airport. Just had his first start and is making good progress.
    20th Anniversary MK4 Roadster, #8752, 18 of 20, Delivered 12/03/15, 1st Start 01/28/2017, off to paint 4/13/2017, Forte 351w/ Holley EFI, Forte throttle linkage, TKO 600/Forte Hyd. Clutch, UniSteer Electra Steering, RT's turn Signals, many Breeze parts, Paint by the Jeff Miller. Finished on 10/08/2017. 500 mile inspection on 10/21/2017, 3000 mile inspection on 1/14/19.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RR20AC View Post
    Qballz, I am helping a guy that is around here and doing a cobra build at the Auburn Airport. Just had his first start and is making good progress.
    That's good to hear. I was worried that there weren't many people very active in the PNW threads. I managed to get my LS376 - 530/495 and TKX from BPE for the 2021 price. Great customer service is all I can layabout them right now. Very happy to have it ordered and know I won't be waiting for the engine when I get to a point that I'm ready for it. What's the Auburn airport guy putting in for a running gear?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all, just got the body on for the last time and wanted to offer my body buck and lifting frame to anyone who needs one.
    Nothing special, but with plywood and such getting harder to source, would rather donate it to another builder than scrap it. The lifting frame works with an engine hoist for one person ops. My build is a 2019 mk4 with coyote / tko and irs.
    Am retired and have a flexible sched. Call or txt me @ 425-512-3993 Andy Davis

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Davis View Post
    Hello all, just got the body on for the last time and wanted to offer my body buck and lifting frame to anyone who needs one.
    Nothing special, but with plywood and such getting harder to source, would rather donate it to another builder than scrap it. The lifting frame works with an engine hoist for one person ops. My build is a 2019 mk4 with coyote / tko and irs.
    Am retired and have a flexible sched. Call or txt me @ 425-512-3993 Andy Davis
    I texted you - I'm definitely interested in it.