BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  39

Thread: GTM #534 Build Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to the posts!! We'll gladly let you know if something is wrong LOL . On a serious note, the recommendations and pointers from the group are pretty solid, so feel free to ask away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Looking forward to the posts!! We'll gladly let you know if something is wrong LOL . On a serious note, the recommendations and pointers from the group are pretty solid, so feel free to ask away.
    Hi shoeless. I like what you did with your build! I've been following it carefully as I'm building mine. Mine's just not as detailed

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got the picture to upload.

Master Cylinder Banjo Resize.jpg
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

4. Thanks rolfer thanked for this post
    Likes rolfer, Shoeless liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another thing from the C6 that don't fit as good as C5 for the GTM - the Gen IV LS valley cover. I grinded off that big pipe sticking above the valley cover to clear the throttle body. Still trying to figure out how I should cap off that hole. I'm wondering if a bolt will do the trick?
    valley cover.jpg
    Here is the part I got to relocate the oil pressure sender. Anyone has a recommendation on which sensor I should get?
    oil presser sender.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the shot down the thread bore. Unfortunately if it does not have an internal flair, which it looks like it does not, then the direct tube and nut option will not work. I took a picture of what we have, which is all banjos, but am having issues sharing the photo. The good news is that the banjo fitting should just work with no mods on what you have there. Simply use what I linked to, along with the properly sized and threaded banjo bolt and then put the tube and flair nut directly on the flared end of the banjo fitting.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts