Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  37
Likes Likes:  283

Thread: Ted G's 427 Cobra Build #10333 - Aluminum Spats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ted,
    Nice build very impressive! I haven't spent much time on the forum site but ran across your build then realized we are in the same area of Northern Ca. I lived in Folsom and El Dorado Hills for many years but moved to Fiddletown outside of Plymouth, you probably know of the area since your into wine. I started my build about a year ago (Mk4 #10387) and now finishing up trunk/panel work and electrical, hoping to install engine trans within the next couple weeks. Hope to meet you at Cars and Coffee in the near future.

Jeff R

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpruss221 View Post
    Hi Ted,
    Nice build very impressive! I haven't spent much time on the forum site but ran across your build then realized we are in the same area of Northern Ca. I lived in Folsom and El Dorado Hills for many years but moved to Fiddletown outside of Plymouth, you probably know of the area since your into wine. I started my build about a year ago (Mk4 #10387) and now finishing up trunk/panel work and electrical, hoping to install engine trans within the next couple weeks. Hope to meet you at Cars and Coffee in the near future.

Jeff R
    Hi Jeff,

Good to hear that you are close by. You may want to join our Facebook group called: Sacramento Factory Five Builder's Group (https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/3884444508349296). It's a great group of guys who just love these cars. We just did a great drive up to Apple Hill this past weekend along with 12 of us. Yes, I know your area well. I'm at the Cars and Coffee in EDH often. Stop and say hello.

Ted
    #10333 Complete Kit, Carbed 427w, TKX, IRS and many other upgrades

• Order Date: September 11, 2021 - 20th Anniversary of 9/11
    • Delivery Day: April 1, 2022 - April Fool's Day
    • First Start and Go-Kart: January 20th, 2023
    • Graduation Date: July 4th, 2023 - Independence Day!!
    • Legal Registration Date: October 4, 2023 - My Birthday!!

Visit my MKIV Build Thread (#10333)