Quote Originally Posted by Jespinosa View Post
Not sure exactly what kit was used to be honest, since I did not originally order the engine, but it isn't the stock oil pan and has been modified.
There are two choices now. Indy products which is very proprietary and Holley, which made theirs more 3rd party friendly. Holley's system is about 1/2 of what the Indy program cost. Either way, you are relocating the oil pump to the front as a chain driven system with a low profile oil pan. I'm not sure if anyone has created motor mounts that you can just buy, so you'll want to look into that maybe with Mike Forte. Georgie with Gas N Pipes was looking to make a version of headers and pipes for the Godzilla but I think someone will need to order his Frankenstein system and help him create them from scratch once the engine is installed. You'll also have to modify the drive shaft. Mike Forte might be able to help with that as well. Not sure which harness you'll be able to use with little fuss, but I think OBR makes the best option at this point.

I attempted to get more info from the Backdraft people, as they have put the Godzilla in their cars, but they won't help you. Not even a little. I do know that they use the Indy system.