FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Evan's '33 Build #497

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate overpaying for stuff like wire loom, extra wire, sound deadening material etc.. I found this stuff on Amazon and saved a few $, because I would rather spend more of my budget on other parts. The manufacture of the product is Techflex. I purchased 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". I unfortunately didn't pay attention to the fact that the 1/8" and 1/4" are not split loom but I made it work. It looks much nicer than the plastic style Ron Francis uses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esff32 View Post
    I hate overpaying for stuff like wire loom, extra wire, sound deadening material etc.. I found this stuff on Amazon and saved a few $, because I would rather spend more of my budget on other parts. The manufacture of the product is Techflex. I purchased 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". I unfortunately didn't pay attention to the fact that the 1/8" and 1/4" are not split loom but I made it work. It looks much nicer than the plastic style Ron Francis uses.
    Do you mind me asking how much of each length you bought? Was it enough? Too much?
    FFR HR #530
    Race car theme, Tim Whitaker roll bar, Autometer Autolite Gauges, Satin Black, SBC 383/700R4, 8.8 rear with Cobra Brakes, 3.29 gear, Boyd Tank, QA1 springs and shocks,

My build blog: http://jacks33hotrod.blogspot.com/