Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Steve's GTM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveE View Post
    T4Twins, thanks I followed your comments and delivery on the FFcars thread. Have you finished your inventory yet?

Steve
    Yes everything was there minus a few bolts. As of now that was my biggest goal was to atleast get that done and start fresh after the holidays. Heading to the shop right now to go over a few things with the engine and order my Turbos =).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by T4Twins View Post
    Yes everything was there minus a few bolts. As of now that was my biggest goal was to atleast get that done and start fresh after the holidays. Heading to the shop right now to go over a few things with the engine and order my Turbos =).

Lucky you I have a bout a page and a half on back order but no show stoppers. Plan to start working on it late next week plan to enjoy Christmas off from everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveE View Post
    Lucky you I have a bout a page and a half on back order but no show stoppers. Plan to start working on it late next week plan to enjoy Christmas off from everything.
    Wow that really sucks they give you any ETA on your stuff? I got really lucky then I know I had 2 parts that was on back order but that was on my donor parts and took then a few weeks to get in. Hope they get it to you soon.