Bought a rear from MPS, looks great and installed with a little modification to the lower mounts. Had a peculiar issue to today when I went to plumb the brakes. I had intended to use the stock lower brake lines that came with the rear. Bought a 51" line to link the left to the right, as the FFR 60" was way too long. The stock right line has a tee fitting built in, and the way I plumbed my lines were the same as what was shown in the instruction manual, so I used the FFR supplied tee off of the left line. That left me one I needed to plug on the right. Went to Autozone, Advance Auto, and Lowes, and no one had a plug that would fit. So I thought I would be inventive, and cut one fitting off of the FFR 60" line that I did not plan on using, and weld it closed. Plan worked until I went to install the plug, and it was rather loose. So I attempted to install the brake line, and it too was very loose. The right/passenger side line had METRIC fittings, while the left/driver had SAE. I had another set of lines, so I checked them as well and they are exactly the same, SAE and METRIC. Needless to say, I had two options, order the FFR rear line kit or source one from Summit or Jegs. I think the FFR was a tad cheaper but I went with Summit and bought the following:

Longacre (LNG-45283) Brake fitting frame tab - (2) @ 2.90 ea.
Russell (RUS-657042) ENDURA 18" -3 AN line with 10MM BANJO fitting, (2) @ $27.95 ea.
Wilwood (WIL-220-6410) brake line adapter (-3 AN Male to 3/8-24 in. Inverted Flare) (2) @ 3 $12.15 ea.
Wilwood (WIL-300-6416) retaining clip - (2) @ $1.32 ea.

Hopefully this will solve my issues. Anyone else seen this?