Quote Originally Posted by RM1SepEx View Post
no, it has mounts for bulkhead fittings and custom Toyota cables, can't work w/o modifications for the Teleflex cables, tho I'm sure it could be done, we both chose a different route, tons of ways to skin a cat ya know. I drilled bushed and used the rod ends and clamp mounts on both ends, Bob used clevis parts from McMaster and bulkhead on one end, clamp on the other.

If I was to start over I might just try the teleflex cables in the stock FFR lengths, they are just designed so much better, they have a sheath design that eliminates the slop inherent to the cheap control cables. The optional billet FFR shifter is much nicer than the plastic one too and eliminates its flex. It may make someone happy. It also could be reversed easily too you would just need two bell cranks, the push pull one with straight equal lengths and pivoting in the middle.

My problem is owning a virtual fleet of 4 Miata, they have short throws and essentially no linkage, I wanted to get a close to that as possible.
Or you could by my set up with the cables coming out the rear with a billet shifter