Hi! A local school is doing a magazine drive where students go around trying to sell magazines. The website is: http://gaschoolstore.com/. They have a bunch of magazines for sale and I thought that some people who haven't subscribed to their usual magazines (motortrend etc...) can do so via this website. They offer discounts on the magazines. For example, motortrend for 24 issues is $120 retail (at the news stand). Via this you get the subscription for $18. You can also renew your subscription via them on certain magazines. The schools goal is $60K (for supplies, up-keep, other things like that). If they exceed that goal then the extra money is donated towards charity and other community projects. Just thought I'd through that out there. Every year I order my magazines through them because:
A: Cheaper (Always a good reason)
B: The money goes towards a good cause
Below is the school ID & Student name you have to input before you can purchase any magazines (you can skip the student name for a bit but when the final purchase is made you have to input the name so the student gets credit for the sale and you get the discount). Thanks to Dave H. for letting me post this! If you would want to either look at the magazines they have available or buy one you must click the "Shop-Now" button on the homepage. Then enter the below School-ID Number, and then finally the name. Those should clear and you'll get re-directed to another page that thanks you for your support and then you can browse/shop.

School ID: 2643237
Student: Tim Hazelwood