FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New guy in Ohio here. Preparing to order/build Coyote Roadster.

Post Thanks / Like

New guy in Ohio here. Preparing to order/build Coyote Roadster.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im 28 and am in Central Ohio. I currently have an all original 38k mile '91 Mustang notch 5.0/5 speed that I'm preparing to sell and help fund what I've wanted forever lol. I'm going to miss it, but realistically I doubt I'd drive it much after the Roadster is done.

I've been going back and forth on either the FFR or backdraft cars. I think I've FINALLY settled on the Factory Five Roadster. Now all I have to decide is complete kit, or base kit.

I attended the Cobra show in London but did not get to plop down in an FFR car as it was busy when I went by! Is there anyone around Marysville/Columbus area that would be willing to show off their car and let me oogle it? I realize I'm a new member and no one knows me, but I would really appreciate it!

Anyhow, enough of my rambling!

Thanks, Will

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Will,
    My son Mike and I just started 2 818 builds down here in Cincinnati. If your driving through, stop by and see us.
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob_n_Cincy; 08-23-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will,

I recommend you join the Ohio Cobra Club forum on www.bigtent.com, or check them out at http://www.ohiocobraclub.com. They usually have at least one event a month and I'm sure someone would let you sit in their car if you show up.

Pete

PS - How much are you asking for your Mustang?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome! I'll have to get ahold of you if I end up down that way Bob, those 818's look pretty neat!

Pete, thanks for that info. I'll definitely have to join and see what's going on. I'm probably going to put it up at 9k and see what I get. Starting a little high? Probably, but better than way too low, lol.

Thanks guys! Will