Thanks for the kind words Mike, As you personally know, even before this years SEMA, that this was to be my last build and I feel it's the best one I have done to date. Test driving it today I can tell it is sick fast. On it's virgin drive today I stopped for gas. In the time it took for me to walk inside to pay for my fuel......I returned to three cars parked around it with them taking pictures of it!

I do plan on keeping this one for at least a year and if the economy stays good and I start getting back on my feet financially after having put over $70,000 into this car over these past 9 months, then I hope to do some open track events with it just so as to stretch it's legs. As you know, I did buy a donor to build a 818R so as to drive something a bit more "disposable" on the track but I think it's time I step away from building FFRs and going to SEMA for a while and concentrate back on business and racing my KTM. I figure at 57 years old I won't be young enough to race off road much longer. I don't know if I can fit my Depends under my riding pants.