Not literally (learning from reality TV that you have to bring in viewers with captivating titles LOL),but a lot happened in my garage over the last 4 days.
Mark Dougherty actually came this time, since I was able to keep my calendar dates straight. My car was "ready for first start" although the wiring for the Fast EZ had to be done yet. Mark arrived around 5pm and after exchanging niceties we dove right in to the garage. The goal was first start, body panels on and first go cart ride. Mark is very talented in all things car related, and after spending 4 days side by side I would recommend him to anyone who's stuck, or wants to make some serious head way in a short amount of time. For me it was the latter, and I figured making these things happen would shave a year of my build time.
Head master Mark would work on the wiring and EFI, while student John took care of the simpler tasks. Mark was great in organizing me on the next task while also patiently explaining things.
I worked on the body panels mostly. Making all the cut outs and mounting the nose lights and hinge brackets.

Mark recommended making a 3/4" spacer for the fog buckets in order to set the nose at the correct spacing. Traced the bracket on a piece of wood and cut it with a jigsaw.

Put on the Russ Thompson turn signal stalk which is a really nice piece. Then installed the steering wheel.

Then we put together the door frames and hinges. We put the brackets on the frame in the middle positions first. Then we put the hinge on the door frame. This was followed by putting the hinges together and shifting the door frame so it engaged the striker in the center of the bear claw.

More to follow