BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Free to Good Home

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Free to Good Home

33 Hot Rod Full Fender Kit -- Already painted to a very high quality finish. You will probably want to repaint to match the color of your choice but that should be a lot easier than doing all the pre-paint body prep work required for a new set. Underneath side is rubber undercoated. Includes an extra set of engine side covers. (I had purchased extra side covers so the full fender mounting holes in the side covers wouldn't be seen when not using the full fenders.)

It turns out I like my car with the bike fenders and I have never used the full fenders -- they are just taking up garage space. Therefore, Free to good home.

The following photo of my car shows the color combination. Fenders and funning boards are blue; engine side covers are silver.

You can pick up at Owensboro, Kentucky or I will meet you within about 100 miles. You pay any shipping.

PM me.

01 Hot Rod POM - August 2012.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish that you were closer to California, I wonder what shipping would be?
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Smile I'd Love to Give Your Fenders a Good Home

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelwwp View Post
    33 Hot Rod Full Fender Kit -- Already painted to a very high quality finish. You will probably want to repaint to match the color of your choice but that should be a lot easier than doing all the pre-paint body prep work required for a new set. Underneath side is rubber undercoated. Includes an extra set of engine side covers. (I had purchased extra side covers so the full fender mounting holes in the side covers wouldn't be seen when not using the full fenders.)

It turns out I like my car with the bike fenders and I have never used the full fenders -- they are just taking up garage space. Therefore, Free to good home.

The following photo of my car shows the color combination. Fenders and funning boards are blue; engine side covers are silver.

You can pick up at Owensboro, Kentucky or I will meet you within about 100 miles. You pay any shipping.

PM me.

01 Hot Rod POM - August 2012.jpg
    If you still have the fenders, I would love to have them. I just placed my order for the 33, and I was having difficulty deciding whether or not to add fenders. You helped me make the decision.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would use them on my 33 if available. It would require shipping but would be happy to pay for your time and cost. If interested Marv. 520-631-6612

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the fenders, and your gracious hospitality. You and your family are wonderful ambassadors for FFR. Allowing me to drive your car was more than I ever expected, and that experience reinforced my excitement about building my 33. Thanks for being a great human being, and very skillful car builder. Good luck with your 818..