Well I think I found my wheel/axle clicking noise issue.

While I was bolting my wheels back on I mistakenly rotated my passenger's wheel, the side where I have that clicking noise. Guess what, it clicked, like 2-3 times per wheel turn for many turns I spinned. That never happened before when car is jacked or pushing the car.

So I played around with it and it was clearly audible. And then it stopped. I was pissed off. lolll Cuz I had the stub in the hub, which means I could not determine for sure if the problem was wheel bearing or the stub hitting on something, like inside the hub, the splines or whatever. Removing the stub, spinning the wheel and hearing the noise again would tell me it's wheel bearing. I tried everything throughout the day and the noise never came back. Oh well, good news is it's NOT CV, 100% convinced. Which means even though I have crazy axle angles, they take it no problem.

2017-11-26 07.05.26.jpg

Now I gotta decide if I replace again (4th or 5th time) the wheel bearing or if I wait this spring after swapping my CVs side-to-side and testing it (to make sure it's not the stub).
However hearing the sound really sounds like bearings... couldn't tell at first if CV bearing or wheel, but now that the CVs are off, well... ya know.

So far looks promising for this Spring, driving this car finally, damn it.