While waiting for my engine parts I did some improvements.

3 of them would probably give you guys great ideas to solve the same issues.

There is an area in the front wheel well, behind the shock, where no alu covers the area which may cause dirt and rocks (and water maybe I don't know) to go through.
I fabed my own alu cover using scrap FFR alu.

Then there is that huge area over the wheel and inside for which a lot of rocks go through. FormaCar built a special alu part you can buy for $180 and fit it no problem. EXCEPT, when you have fender louvers. Which I have. I could have bought their part and modifiy it, ending up with unknown results and 180 bucks down. Or buy for $0 my left over FFR scrap alu sheets and fab my own, adjusting the end result to fit.
My design is different, I wanted to strenghten the hood at the same time, which it did. I believe my middle L-shape support can be removed for good but I need to test first.
There still is one area left open close to the windshield. Not sure it's an important area, I have to drive to test it. But I know what to do if I need to block it.

While I was there I also covered the fiberglass so no rocks would hit or break it. I used left over parts of the yoga matt I bought to cover entirely the fiberglass in the wheel well area (THANKS A DAMN LOT AZPETE!!!! ). Silicon sealant glues PERFECT.

2017-12-31 09.37.09_1.jpg2017-12-31 10.20.37_1.jpg2017-12-31 11.10.19_1.jpg2018-03-18_10.53.44_2.jpg

And the last imporovement that may interest you is the area around the air filter which may well suck up hot and very hot air when car is stopped or rolling slowly. Tamra covered this with a different product and design but I think mine will work. Maybe not 100% but surely a great improvement. Yes I still need to make the hole for the 4" filter pipe but that's not a problem. That sheet is velcro fitted, which means removeable easily.

2018-01-02 08.51.30_1.jpg2018-01-02 08.51.36_1.jpg

If you want to reduce engine vibrations all across the power band, reduce wear, increase longevity and hp-torque (maybe 3 to 7hp-tq), Fluidmapr harmonic damper seems the way to go. I bought one for my VR6 and I've seen a guy's VR6 dyno on youtube, he gained 5whp and 7wtq, something like that. But I bought it solely to reduce vibrations and wear. This part exists for Imprezas.

2018-02-14 06.47.52_1.jpg

Now just for fun, a while back I was at a restaurant with a friend and a guy outside was rolling some weed. lolll Not legal yet in Canada but very soon! loll

2018-01-19 12.08.42_1.jpg