Quote Originally Posted by svanlare View Post
What is the GLO signal? I assumed the lights had two power leads (one for white and one for amber) and a common ground wire. Is there a 4th wire?

Anyways, couldn't you cheat and not use a timer by using the input to the infinity box system from the blinker to turn off the DRL light (letting the infinity box control the blinker as expected by toggling the +12 to the signal). Something like this? I drew the LEDs as a light in this picture.

DRL.jpg
Excellent diagram Steve! It will work as long as the turn signal switch's signal out of the column is constant. I don't know how Subaru generates the intermittent signal out of it. I could have checked, that's true. In the end it cost me less than 20 bucks for 8 drivers. Because my wiring is all done, because I'd like to keep the car relay free and because the drivers had an intergrated less than 10mm connector plug, I jumped on it.

But for most people I think your diagram is the perfect one. If the signal is constant out of the column.

The GLO line is the entire 23mm socket, whether there is at least one of the 2 (white and/or yellow) led turned on or off, it would then write on or off. Off when white and yellow are off and on when either or both are on.