Whitby

Visit our community sponsor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: IMPORTANT : Registration and New Member Functionality PLEASE READ

David,

Can this (or is it already) be attached to the initial Forum signup page with a "check box" that has to be marked to complete the registration?

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Hi I am sturigus and I am from southeast Georgia and if you are in the area I would love to talk to you. I want to build a 33 rod and now that I am retired I have my chance. I already have the CD and the welcome pack also I bought the assembly book for the 33. I love reading the form and glade it is here. Have a great day.

Blog Entries
    sturgus83, create a new thread in this forum and introduce yourself. I'm sure there are local builders in your are who would either stop by or arrange to meet somewhere to "talk shop".

If you are interested in speaking with me personally, let me know and I'll send my cell # in a PM (private message).

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Blog Entries
    Here's a bump for the rejected. If I sent you a registration rejection email, I think the maybe you aren't a spam bot, but just didn't read the instructions on the registration form. Spam bot registrations don't get rejection emails, they just get rejected.

FYI

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered

Blog Entries
    Note: "looking to purchase", by itself, and from outside the us especially, will get rejected. Again, if you GET a rejection, it means I think you might be human. Maybe. Register again, and please read the directions...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345