Installed the coyote and got her to start on the first try in October but I had to leave because of school so I am just getting back in it.

1) I installed the OEM coolant reservoir and I have it zip striped to the frame right now. I have seen some people mount it infront of the air intake and was wondering if someone sells a bracket or did everyone make their own?

2) In the book the fuel pressure states it needs to be at 50psi but after reading this forum someone stated that ford said to cut it to 40psi and take away the vacuum line. Has anyone heard this?

3) Also my oil pressure is way too high. at first start it is tapped out at the 100 psi mark. It is at the shop getting the alignment done right now but from what I remember from before I left it always seemed a bit high to me from the beginning. its supposed to be from 30 to 80 right? maybe it was because its cold right now and I will check it out when I get it back later today but wanted to get yall opinion on if this is normal and maybe what could be causing this.