Quote Originally Posted by lsfourwheeler View Post
Nice video! I'm thinking of using GoPro timelapses to document some of my build too. There's something very entertaining about watching many hours of work in a timelapse that only takes a couple minutes...
Thanks, and Do it! Even if you decide not to put it out there for the world to see you’ll enjoy it and have it to show friends.

Quote Originally Posted by flynntuna View Post
I enjoy your videos, personally I get a little bit self conscious with someone watching me work on the car. Let alone have the whole world watch lol .
I do like what you did to the rear end. My plan is to do something similar, with the license plate higher between the taillights.
Look forward to the next video
Thanks, and I wish the whole world was watching cause then I could quit my day job, lol. I’m also counting on those who watch it to point out anything I’m doing wrong. I suppose I should be pointing out all the stupid things I’m doing wrong so others can learn from my mistakes, but it’s a little harder to put myself out there that way.

I look forward to see how you do your rear bumper, this seems to be the part that varies mostly between builders.