So after 17 days in a row working, the weather was bad enough to get an afternoon off so I headed home to the garage. Actually I stopped on the way home and bought some tools, its an addiction, I have a number of tools in the garage unopened. My name is Adam, and I have a problem.

So as always, I come with pictures. Some of these are very similar to my last pics, however with most of the wiring and emissions block off plates installed its much easier to see the clearances.

Had to do more trimming on the cast coolant tube.

Its now a clean cut out of the way, I'll weld a 90deg elbow on it pointing strait out from the engine. The little contraption below with wires and hoses going to it is the OMP(oil metering pump), it injects oil from the oil pan into the combustion chamber for lubrication. I'm pretty sure I'll be deleting it and pre-mixing with 2-stroke oil instead. Its a fairly common practice in the rotary world, and guarantees constant lubrication.

Here you can see the Pinenapple Racing idler pulley I installed. With the air pump removed its needed to maintain enough belt coverage on the water pump to prevent slippage at high RPM. I mounted a blank flange to the water pump that I'll be welding an elbow to, and trimmed the lifting lug off the alternator bracket.

In place, transmission mount bolted in and resting the oil pan on some blocks of wood. As you can see, lots of room to work with. Not sure where I'll mount the turbo yet, either low on the side of the engine, or back by the transmission. I'm leaning towards the back, it'll give me more room to route the wastegate dumps back in. Will also make the charge pipes shorter as the intercooler will be on the drivers side.

Front pic, water pump pipe might have to go 180deg up and over the top, or I'll have to re-modify my firewall.

Without unwrapping the body work, I'm confident that it'll clear if I keep it below the bars.