Well. It's been a while.

A long time ago, I replaced cam seals, oil pump sealed up much better than it was previously. No more signs of oil leak, at least not anywhere near the extent it was before.

After I got the motor back in, life got busy. I took a very long break from the 818.

Started working on it again a few weeks ago when outside temps dipped below 90. Had to reroute some wiring, fuel hose, breather hose, aos, fuel regulator, fuel filter, and more. This is my first kit, so learning a lot about placement and routing of various components.

This week, I think I have the wiring harness positions much better , which allowed me to clean up my fuel, vacuum, breather hoses as well. I wasn't happy with seeing hoses and wires covering the view of the shiny intake manifold. Much better now!

Also think I have a good location for the VCP shifter and stock ebrake. I ended up mounting the ebrake to the k-tuned shifter base, behind the shifter assembly. Took some chopping and drilling of the ebrake mount, but I'm happy with it so far. Cleverly? used the FFR supplied shift boot for the stock ebrake boot, with some modification. Not sure how it'll look in the end, but better than nothing.

I was planning on running AC, but in the interest of finishing the build, I'm saving the AC for later/never.

Also got a alum project box to mount the TECs ECU and several PLX sensor boxes. Planning to mount it on the firewall between the seats for easy access, but we'll see.

I'll try to upload some pics of some of the above soon.