Me in,
I'll post some pics soon. Pretty straight forward. On the right side of the pedal box I cut the ears off to move the wildwood over. On the left side I welded a piece of 1" stock. I still drilled double holes to move the box fore and aft. The clutch will hit the steering shaft so offset that to the right of the bracket with spacers. I may still limit the travel of the clutch slightly so that means going to a larger master cylinder to get volume for the release bearing. Be careful here as you can blow out a hydraulic bearing so a limit bolt may be required. Probably this won't work with the mustang cable clutch.
This assumes you can narrow or notch the tunnel. I feel like the column is centered better also. I am playing with the correct placement of a left foot rest but until I get seat height and lumbar support set that will wait. I still may notch the corners of the pedals also. My feet aren't that big so I don't know if all this is necessary but I want a 5 speed and cruising comfort. The Kirkey seats are nice but I don't know how a big guy could go with the next size wider. I can't get my hand down either side of the seat. I actually got the idea for the foot rest sitting in an 818 and my Impreza. Next car gets paddle shifters...