Ok, My stage 1 kit is still at factory five waiting for yet another storm to pass before Stewart can head my way. I'll have to put skis on it to get it up my driveway...
Fed ex dropped off the wheels last week. I have two engines tore down and ready to go to the machine shop. Tranny decision pending.

So I only ordered the go kart for a couple reasons. Wife said toy box is full and something else has to go and I haven't decided on a "theme" for the car. I like the looks of the full fenders with roof but my priority is the fattest, stickiest tires I can get on it. Solo cone racing isn't conducive to full fenders. I also am considering different nose and roof treatments aka some of VMAN's renderings.

I also will be using non standard engine and driveline so I need some fab time with motor mounts, headers, etc. I'm hoping the chassis work will evolve into how I want to build the body. I like the soft springs and sway bar work some of the guys are doing. Seems like the right thing to do??
So I need the Goldilocks kit with 3 options like the old revell models...

First engine choice is a baby 291ci Desoto Hemi. Yes you read that correctly. I thought the Roush guy was going to flip out on me at the build school. Just for that I might even put a 34 Plymouth nose on it with a Fernando hood ornament!!

So here I go, Hoping for delivery by the weekend. Wish me luck, call me crazy, but don't bend my dog tags!!