Happy New Year, everyone. I, for one, spent it in the garage.

Now that the rear of the car is put together, I concentrated on the last piece of business there - the spoiler. The GT500-style wing needed a couple of extra holes drilled on the deck lid, but otherwise, it was a fairly straight-forward installation.

As I already mentioned, I designed shields for the air filter and windshield washer, as they will be exposed to debris and water with the new bumper. These are the final versions.

And here they are powder-coated and installed.

The front bumper is at the paint shop now. They told me that I should get it back some time next week, but knowing how they typically work, I'm not holding my breath. I also ordered a fuel pressure gauge, a fuel line adapter (to install the fuel pressure gauge sending unit), A-pillar gauge pod, oil catch can, and center console gauge pod for the Ecoboost (as the one that came with my car only read vacuum, and the Ecoboost version reads vacuum / PSI). Last thing I've done so far was to upload the stock tune from the computer and send it to the supercharger manufacturer, along with the car's specific information. I should receive a custom tune to download in a couple of days. Once that's done, and I replace the spark plugs for a set of one heat range colder, the engine will be safe to run.

Carlos