I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that helped me accomplish this. There are so many guys on here that contributed with out even knowing by just posting and sharing there knowledge. Its this community that separates these cars from the kit cars of the old days.

I originally purchased my GTM to build myself like many of you but soon after accepting delivery of my car I was asked to take part in a 4+ year contract overseas. I knew that after spending so much time away from my family that I would not want to come home and slave on this car nights and weekends. I am sure my son would have loved to help but trust me we have plenty of father son projects lined up! After a little research I decided to send the car to the best in the business V Raptor Speedworks! Shane has worked with me on this car from start to finish and has been more than accommodating to my situation! I had so many ideas for my GTM that were really far out there and hard to explain over the phone but Shane took the time and everything cam out better than expected! The work he has done on this car is incredible. There are countless brackets and modifications to my car that I didn't even have any idea he was going to do. I am absolutely sure I have the most professionally built GTM out there hands down (no offense to anyone's hard work ) There were countless modifications to this car that forced more and more modifications for everything to work. So hats off to Shane, the wizard!

I drove to Iowa to pick up the car. When I returned home my 7yr old son first looked at it and said "That will win the science fair" LOL. Little guy is in the 1st grade, hilarious. He also got the first drive and just loves everything about it! Pay no attention to the mostly packed up garage guys.

The list
Mast Motorsports 454 LSX iron block 960hp total
Race Logic Traction Control
G96/88 911 997 GT2 6speed
ISIS - everything they have
PUR 4OUR 19X13 and 19X9.5 wheels
Zex LS Perimeter Plate Nitrous system
Aluminum fuel tanks
Tillet B5 seats
And so much more!