Hi everyone, Per my handle, I am a newbee from So. Cal. and will have a lot of questions. Being a retired Engineer, I am anal about everything and have to convince myself and persuade my wife that I can and should pursue the task of building the 33. I have to design and think thru all aspects that I can imagine.

I'll definitely attend the build school before I order. My other immediate concern is how to get the kit into my garage. I live in a remote location about 250 yards off the street, down a moderately steep hill and back up a moderately steep hill and Stewart can't access the house with their truck. Best interface with them is to off load onto a trailer and I haul it to the house. I have little or no help handling the gear so I have to deal with some engine crane or home built hoist to get it from the trailer to the garage.

Other idea and hence a question is to pick it up in an enclosed car hauler or rental truck and bring it home.

Any one have an idea about this? Could I just drag the frame off the trailer and ramp to the point that I could pick it without doing any damage?

Any ideas about this would be appreciated.

Thanks and later, Kit Rookie