Three sweltering days in a row. Today was just as hot but much, much more humid. Did the best I could but after a few hours I just needed to sit down in some conditioned air.

Today I added the second and final coat of fiberglass to the engine cover reinforcement. It seems to be holding it's bow very well so far. I just need to trim off the flash once it's fully cured.

I spent most of my garage time working on the console. Wasn't happy with FFRs and I couldn't use their tunnel cover or shift cover anyway since my shifter and e-brake are completely different. I used cardboard to make templates until I got the fit that I wanted. I am going to have to make, or have made a custom shift boot and e-brake boot. My momo racing seat side bolts rub the center tunnel frame and overhang it a bit on each side which is going to make covering the center tunnel sides between the seats nearly impossible. I may just leave it open since no one will see down there and I don't plan on eating any french fries in this car. I transfered just one panel to aluminum and cut it out today. That's about it. Had to order some more aluminum sheet on eBay and it won't get here for probably 7 days but for now, with just the face of the console made, I can start cutting and mounting my gauges and controls to it, as well as adjusting the wiring harness as needed. I will put four gauges into the FFR dash, and the other two in the console.

Hoping the safety inspector shows up this week so I can get this thing on the road.