Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dakota Digital Instruments

Post Thanks / Like

Dakota Digital Instruments

Has anybody installed Dakota Digital Instruments? I am wondering if there is any problems with space behind the dash? Does anybody have any pictures of the install?

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is how much clearance there is behind the dash. I have my auto meter gauges carefully placed and it is tight but doable.

Once you get over the master cylinders there is plenty of room. Here is my gauge layout.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I didn't know it was that tight. Thanks the pictures help a lot. Now I know why people put the instruments in the middle.

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way. Nice set up. That's how I would do it also. So you can read the gauges through the steering wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vchirasello View Post
    By the way. Nice set up. That's how I would do it also. So you can read the gauges through the steering wheel.
    Yes the last picture is my view from the drivers seat. The fuel and volt gages are going in the middle. The gauges are mounted to the aluminum panels that are removable in case I need to get back there. They will eventually be powder coated satin black.