I'm looking for options and ideas! I think this screams bad kit car!

My rear tires both fit to far to the rear in the fender well. There is 2" to the rear of the tire to the fender and 4 1/4" to the front of the tire to fender. Looks like it needs to shift about an inch.

I have completed the IRS alignment with 1/2 degree camber and 1/8" total toe. I first did the alignment with the rear lower heim joint to the rear with two spacers (per Richard Oben) and adjusted the others. After seeing where the tire fit I redid the alignment with the front lower heim joint all the way to the front and then adjusted everything else to fit. That moved things forward about 1/2" but not quite enough. The front tires are centered almost perfectly in the fenders and my wheel base is 89.5" (both sides) after moving the IRS alignment forward.

The body was aligned by Ken Pike (not that that means it is right) and has the hidden mounts on the sides and front so not sure how much adjustment I have. I moved my dash brace forward 3/4" so that doesn't help tell me if the body is correct but does have the correct spacing. The rear cockpit wall looks like it has some room to move back but only about 1/4 to 1/2".
Thanks for any input
Rod