Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New guy in Biloxi MS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

New guy in Biloxi MS

Hi everyone. My name is Bryan Schmermund, Im way out in the woods in MS for now. I have bounced around a bit and may do so for a few more years. Houston, DC "north VA" Tampa, Fort Lauderdale. I dont own an FF yet, but hopefully once my kids get a little older, and I complete a couple of projects already in the works. Im a composite fabricator by trade with experience on just about everything from military warships, passenger, cargo and unmanned aircraft, space craft, hydrojet packs, compound bows, guns knives, small hunting boats, personal watercraft, luxury yachts, railway transport vessels, and of course automobiles. So if anyone is doing any carbon glass kevlar, or any composite work and you need some advice, Im always eager to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Bryan. I am sure that I will be asking you some questions soon.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Bryan-

Sounds like a pretty awesome skill set, and some pretty impressive project list!

Welcome to the forum, and don't be surprised if some of us ask some technical questions.

Regards,

Steve