Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What's this?

Post Thanks / Like

What's this?

Most "What's this? threads are from new builders doing inventory so I feel stupid here. I'm finishing fitting and polishing the body so I thought I had figured out everything, but last night I found these two brackets. They look strong and important. Oh crap, what did I miss?
    Mystery brackets.jpg
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    door latch brackets, don't forget the aluminum piece that goes in between it and the frame to close off that area at the top of the door and rear quarter and engine cover
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Duh. Thanks, Dan. Sometimes the obvious is the most hidden.
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    This would be a good thread to keep going. It seems like I'm always finding a little bent piece of metal and asking myself 'what the heck is this?'

Post Thanks / Like
    No, no, don't keep this thread going! It shows how stupid I was. The next step is installing the door latches and I didn't look ahead at the gaping hole where the latch should go, nor the manual. Stupid. Now, where's my manual? And, what's this?
    brain.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a nerf ball.

Zero Decibel Motorsports
    Check out my new website!
    www.zerodecibelmotorsports.com
    www.facebook.com/zero.decibel.motorsports