Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Headlight Thread - Camry lights (old)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaargh! I just spoke to a tech guy at Spyder who looked ay my photos and said both my lights are defective and should be returned and replaced. There's no way to rotate the lights within the case. I got them from Amazon so I'll have to remove the fenders and the lights and go through Amazon return. I think it's strange that both lights would be defective and the tech said he had never seen this before. So before I spend the hours removing & reinstalling I'll wait and call Spyder later in hopes of getting another tech to confirm. There's no way I'll know if the replacement set is better until I install & wire them. (insert an adult word here)
    Last edited by AZPete; 03-05-2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typo
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).