So far I have assembled everything according to the manual, yellow shocks, and using the donors sway bar. I have not had a profeaonal alignment, zero toe f/r -1 camber front and -.5 rear.

suspension setup suggestions will be greatly appreciated. there is a bit of understeer at the limit but at lower speeds if I turn in too quickly the rear will break loose.

I've never been to nnjr, its a bit further than I typically go. Pocono was awesome, 2 days, capped entry made for a lot of runs on the 70-80sec courses. CPR at mid state airport will probably be my next event. large open runway and lots of runs.

I really need to focus on finishing up the body work, I've done 50miles worth of autox and it has not given me any mechanical issues other than the shifter being really crappy. but I think I have to stiff of a clutch that i think dosent fully disengage making it hard to shift

Quote Originally Posted by Tamra View Post
Great videos! That autox track looks fun. Out of curiosity, are you running the stiffer springs in the back? Any sway bar? You seem to have a lot more oversteer issues than we do. We do have the race shocks though, and the 500lb springs on the front.

I actually had a photo of your car sent to me via facebook a few weeks ago, from someone I know down in Penn that saw it. We are definitely close enough - we should meet up at an event sometime! Do you ever go to NNJR? It's 1 hour 40 min from you. We are only 3 hours apart (Landsdale, PA to Shelton, CT). Your track looks like so much fun, we might just have to make the drive and meet you there sometime and we can race our 818's .