Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rear End Redesign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob n cincy, thanks for the blank, a little grainy, but it might work.

I don't want to say to much in order not to hijack Kurk818's thread. So I'll keep it brief. I know it's hard to take a picture if you don't really know what to look for, and I understand not everybody has an eye for it, but I do really appreciate the effort that some are taking in trying to take a decent picture

David
    Last edited by Vman7; 01-07-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman7 View Post
    Bob n cincy, thanks for the blank, a little grainy, but it might work.

I don't want to say to much in order not to hijack Kurk818's thread. So I'll keep it brief. I know it's hard to take a picture if you don't really know what to look for, and I understand not everybody has an eye for it, but I do really appreciate the effort that some are taking in trying to take a decent picture

David
    I think any improvements that anyone does is a benefit for the whole 818 community. Its always cool seeing new and different things each of us do and hopefully share with the community.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kurk, so much for getting stuff done today......lol I pulled up the PSD file on the mock-up. I have a bunch of stuff I already started in that PSD file. I'll have to work with it some and see what I come up with.

Kurk, are you set on the LED strips? Only reason I ask is one of the ideas I came up with is using Hella lights like the FFR turn signals. You can get them in red, clear and I think even in smoke. I mocked up 3 of each. I'll try and post a quick mock up here.

David