I have only had the car out twice for a total of 6-7 sessions. I spent most of the summer fixing various items and installing a "tall man" roll bar (I'm 6'4" and my helmet was about 3" taller than the stock roll bar due to having to sit very upright in order to get enough leg room). One of the downsides of having a unique car like an 818 is you seem to be the last in line to get work done at a race shop. Guys want to focus on what they know (be it Corvettes, Porsches, etc.) and not get side tracked with odd-ball machines. As such, development has been slow.

My initial concept was to street and track the car. However, I believe the car is going to become track-only and perhaps a club racer. My winter projects include getting rid of the FFR corrugated cooling hose (I have multiple leaks with low time on the car), installing an air-to-water intercooler (heat soak was slowing the car 1-2 seconds per laps after about 3 laps) and put in a VCP tuner shifter (the 3 to 4 shift with the standard push cable is brutally slow and costing lap time for sure).