Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FFR Wheels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The latest shipping date has been delayed a week and is now February 20th - 24th. This is beyond acceptable and I sent out a personal e-mail to each customer waiting on wheels. Essentially, anyone waiting more than 8 weeks from the day their Factory Five kit shipped is being issued an immediate $100 credit towards anything from Factory Five. More importantly, if these wheels don't ship by an absolute drop-dead date of March 6th, anyone waiting more than 6 months will be refunded for the cost of the wheels and still sent their wheels in the order in which orders were received.

After a year of production delays, all-new castings have been made, over 400 sets of wheels have been ordered, 167 sets are complete and agonizingly close to delivery, and I am personally satisfied with the quality of the latest batch of 15" and 17" Factory Five Halibrand Replica wheels and am more anxious than any person on the planet to get them delivered. I have even sent out both sets of wheels that were on our Factory Five Mk4 Roadster demo cars.

Dave Smith
    President
    Last edited by Dave Smith; 02-16-2015 at 04:57 PM.
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing